The popular Smith & Wesson Shield380 EZ just got a big brother in the Shield9 EZ in 9mm. This new model is a bit scaled up but accepts the potent 9mm cartridge. This has been a much asked for pistol at Smith & Wesson and will surely be a winner. Now in Stock at Nagel’s
Smith & Wesson Shield9 EZ Features
- Easy to rack slide.
- Crisp, light trigger with tactile and audible trigger reset.
- Includes (2) Easy to Load 8-Round M&P9 9mm Shield magazines.
- Grip safety – grip pistol to fire.
- Windage adjustable, white dot rear sight
- Can disassemble without pulling trigger.
- Grip texture optimized to size and recoil.
- Tactile loaded chamber indicator (TLCI) – can see and feel if there is a round in the chamber.
- Picatinny-style equipment rail for lights or lasers.
- Perfect size for nightstand or carry, or a day at the range.
- Reversible magazine release.
- Thin and lightweight – can be comfortably carried all day.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
- Both Thumb Safety & Non-Thumb Safety model are in stock now!