Ruger announced last week the Ruger American Rifle Hunter. This is the Ruger American Rifle with a heavy barrel, Magpul Gray Hunter Stock, and Target Trigger.
Available initially in 6.5 Creedmoor, we expect great things from this Rifle with Ruger’s accuracy reputation.
The Ruger American Rifle Hunter chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor features a factory-installed Magpul Hunter American stock. These new models pair the accuracy and reliability of the American-made Ruger American Rifle with the fully adjustable length of pull, comb height and enhanced ergonomics of the Magpul Hunter American stock. The American Rifle Hunter is configured with a standard gray stock and a heavy-contour (.850″ at the muzzle) cold hammer forged barrel, featuring a Ruger Precision Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter.
- Magpul® Hunter American short-action stock featuring fully adjustable length of pull and comb height and enhanced ergonomics.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Factory-installed, one-piece Picatinny scope base.
- Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
- Heavy-contour (.850″ at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision® Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter.
- The visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety provides instant security.
- Also includes: one Magpul® PMAG® 5 7.62 AC magazine for reliable detachable box magazine compatibility