New Daniel Defense DDM4 PDW 300 Blackout Pistol
Compact and easy to transport, the Daniel Defense DDM4 PDW is the kind of pistol you can rely on for home and personal defense…plus it’s a ton of fun to shoot. The 7″ 300BLK cold hammer forged barrel keeps subsonic loads subsonic and provides great ballistics for a shorter barrel. Featuring an overall length of 20.75″, the DDM4 PDW easily fits into a backpack for convenient transport. The DDM4 PDW comes equipped with the Maxim Defense CQB Pistol Brace, which gives you the adjustments needed to more comfortably shoot your AR pistol. This highly maneuverable pistol comes with a 6″ MFR XL flat front rail for fast handling, accuracy, and reliability while also providing compatibility with a wide variety of accessories. The DDM4 PDW features M-LOK attachment points and an SLR M-LOK MOD2 Plain Front Handstop to help ensure a safe shooting experience. Also available as SBR with Maxim Defense CQB Gen 7 stock.
- Linear Compensator – Directs muzzle blast forward, away from the shooter
- Cold-Hammer Forged Barrel – Intense hydraulic pressure process that forms the most accurate and longest-lasting barrels attainable
- Flared Magazine Well – Widened and beveled magwell funnels magazines into place for the fastest, most secure reloads possible
- Ambi Safety Selector – For right or left-handed shooters
- Float Rail System – Proprietary 4- or 6-bolt attachment to the upper receiver allows the rail system to free float the barrel, which will ensure barrel harmonics are not affected during operation
- Maxim Defense Pistol Brace – Maxim CQB Brace provides for compact, easy transport and allows for continuous fire fully collapsed
- Hand Stop – SLR MOD2 Barricade Handstop aids the shooter with indexing the support hand, with placement to the rear of the muzzle
- M-Lok – Features M-LOK attachment technology
- Charging Handle – Independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters and is engineered for suppressed fire, with anti-gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and operator.