Swarovski ATS 80 Angled Spotting Scope Body
Objective Lens Diameter: 80mm
- Very light weight for ATS 80 (HD) of only 1300 g/45.9 oz (1350 g/47.6 oz). By far the lightest of the larger observation telescopes.
- Extremely short close focusing down to only 16 ft (5 m).
- Easy-grip ergonomically positioned focusing ring with larger grooves for quick and precise focusing.
- Removable aid for quick target pick-up.
- Integrate objective lens protection. Stops glare and diffused light as well as protecting against rain and snow. Lock mechanism in ultimate extended position: cannot move on its own and silent to handle.
- Automatic safeguard against accidental unscrewing of the eyepieces.
- Full field of view even for spectacle wearers due to individually adjustable twist-in eyecups.
- Fast and easy mounting on Swarovski tripods without additional plate (standardized foot). Fits also all Tripods with 1/4″ and 3/8″ threads.
- Large and easy-to-operate focusing ring even with gloves on.
- Easily removable lens cap.
- Compact and fits easily in hand-luggage.
- Extremely light, but very sturdy light alloy housing.
- The fully rubberized armoring for shock absorption and noise reduction is easy to handle even in cold weather.
- Internal focusing for dustproof and watertight qualities (up to a depth of 13 ft or 4 m).
- Full objective lens protection and objective lens thread for screw-in filters.