Ruger Mark IV Tactical 22lr Pistol, Picatinny Rails Top & Bottom, Adjustable Sights, 4.4″ – 40150
Currently out of Stock.
Click Product Inquiry Button Below with Questions
GET AN ALERT WHEN THE PRODUCT IS IN STOCK:
Ruger Mark IV Tactical 22lr Pistol
The Ruger Mark IV Tactical features a 4.40″ barrel with a 1/2″-28 threaded barrel. It is also equipped with adjustable sights and factory-installed upper and lower Picatinny rails to allow for mounting of lights and other accessories.
The Mark IV Tactical also features a one-piece grip frame for a simple, one-button takedown. An ambidextrous manual safety and a redesigned bolt stop for more ergonomic operation are standard. The magazines drop free on release for faster reloads and a redesigned magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Simple, one-button take-down for quick field-stripping.
- A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver portion to be removed for disassembly.
- One-piece machined grip frame.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- A natural pointing grip angle with replaceable grip panels.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features adjustable rear sight and drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail for easy mounting of optics.
- Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the pistol in the “SAFE” position when applied. Safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free.
- Magazine disconnect prevents the pistol from firing.
- Threaded barrel and top and bottom picatinny rails for attaching tactical accessories.