|Item Number 534228141||UPC 048702006135|
|Caliber 45 Colt||Barrel Length 24″|
|Overall Length 43″||Length of Pull 13″|
|Drop at Comb 1 3/4″||Drop at Heel 3″|
|Weight 8 lbs 0 oz||Magazine Capacity 14|
|Twist Rate 26″||Barrel Finish Polished Blued|
|Stock Finish Oil||Wood Grade Grade II/III|
|Receiver Finish Color Case||Chamber Finish Polished|
|Barrel Material Steel||Barrel Contour Full Octagon|
|Stock Material Black Walnut||Recoil Pad Crescent Metal|
|Pistol Grip Cap None||Checkering None|
|Sling Swivel Studs None||Receiver Material Steel|
|Trigger Finish Polished Blued||Bolt Slide Finish Polished Blued|
|Magazine Type Full-Length Tube||Trigger Material Steel|
|Trigger Guard Material Steel||Trigger Guard Engraving None|
|Drilled and Tapped for Scope No||MSRP $1,739.99|
Winchester 1873 Sporter Color Case Hardened, 45 Colt, Grade II/ III Walnut Stock, Crescent Metal Recoil Pad, Octagon BBL, 20.0″ – 534228141
Currently out of Stock.
Click Product Inquiry Button with questions
Lever-action Model 1873 rifle with a classic case-colored receiver, crescent buttplate, and rifle forearm cap. 24″ blued octagon barrel, and unique pistol grip style.
A remarkable new 1873 like no other. There is something entirely cool about a pistol grip stock combined with an octagon barrel. It has the look more of a dedicated rifleman than a working cowboy. You may love this rifle for other reasons, but the fact remains that a ’73 like this is pure classic.e. But we have taken it a step beyond with a walnut stock with a satin oil finish that’s velvet smooth to the touch.
Timeless. The classic rifle-style forearm offers a timeless look and feel. Then, of course, the color case hardening on the robust steel receiver, lever, crescent buttplate and forearm cap protect against corrosion and offer the most authentic 19th century look you can get. And then the crescent buttplate is the final touch — slipping right into your shoulder for a more solid hold from any shooting position.
- GRADE II/III WALNUT PISTOL GRIP STOCK with a satin oil finish that’s velvet smooth to the touch
- CLASSIC RIFLE-STYLE FOREARM for the timeless look and feel of the original Model 1873
- DEEPLY POLISHED BLUE on the robust steel receiver, lever, crescent buttplate and forearm cap
- protect against corrosion
- CRESCENT BUTTPLATE slips right into your shoulder for a more solid hold from any shooting position
- SEMI-BUCKHORN REAR SIGHT WITH MARBLE ARMS®
- GOLD BEAD FRONT SIGHT gets you on target quickly
- STEEL LOADING GATE for smoother loading
- RECEIVER TOP TANG is drilled and tapped for an optional tang-mounted rear sight that gives you a more precise sight picture and the timeless look and feel of shooting a long-barreled frontier rifle