Springfield Armory XDM Competition 45acp Pistol, Black 5.25″ – XDM952545BHCE
Currently out of Stock.
Click Product Inquiry Button Below with Questions
Springfield Armory XDM Competition 45acp Pistol
Advances in manufacturing allow Springfield to take the XD(M)® series to a whole new level in precision. With an incredible attention to detail, Springfield Armory® created what’s become one of the most popular polymer pistols on the market.
The angle and depth of each contour in the XDM grip has been calculated for maximized control and usability, and the new trigger has the shortest travel of any polymer pistol currently available along with a similarly short reset which keeps you on target with greater ease for faster, more accurate follow-up shots.
Your total XD(M)® experience starts the day you open your case. In fact, it starts with your case. The rugged Multi-Use Carrying Case is as durable as the XD(M)® it houses and can be re-tasked to protect any number of items from a laptop to multiple XD(M)® pistols.
Springfield XDM Features
Usually, handgun customization is an after-market decision. With the XD(M)®, you get more personalized choices for a custom fit right out of the case.
- (M)ould-Tru Backstraps: With the interchangeable backstraps, Springfield has added another level of comfort. Personalize your grip by choosing one of three backstraps for a more custom fit.
- (M)ulti-Adjust Rail System™: A triple-position Picatinny rail readily accepts lights, lasers or other accessories. More importantly, it allows them to be adjusted to the shooter’s hand position.
- (M)elonite®: Traditional black oxide finishes are a few millionths of an inch thick and offer no corrosion resistance. The rugged Melonite® finish on the XD(M)® is a salt bath nitriding process that leaves a thick, corrosion-resistant, hard surface.
- (M)atch Grade Barrel: Rivaling aerospace manufacturing, the XD(M)® match-grade barrel takes precision manufacturing to a whole new level never available within the firearms industry.
- (M)ain Focus Sights: The XD(M)® Competition models have a fiber optic front and a fully adjustable rear target sight. Replacement red and green filaments are included as well.