Accurate, Lightweight, and crafted from the finest components, the Sig Sauer M400 VTAC features a Coyote PVD finish. Sig Sauer Romeo5 Optic is included.
The Sig Sauer M400 VTAC is an optics ready, aluminum frame rifle. It features a 16” stainless steel barrel with a free-floating M-LOK handguard, a single-stage polished/hard-coat trigger, ambidextrous controls, a Magpul™ SL-K 6 position telescoping stock, a mid-length gas system. Available in 5.56 NATO.
The Sig Sauer M400 VTAC Rifle includes:
– M-LOK handguard with lightening cuts to reduce weight, available in 13” and 15” lengths;
-Upper to Lower Tensioner
– A2 Flash Hider;
– Ambidextrous charging handle made of aircraft grade aluminum and a dual roll pin design;
– M-LOK front sight adapter with co-witness height made of lightweight aluminum;
– Multiple configurations of M-LOK grip kits made of high strength polymer;
– Factory upgraded flat blade, single stage trigger.