Daniel Defense DDM4 V7 Carbine, 5.56mm, 15″ Rail, 16.0″ Barrel – 02-128-02081-047
Currently out of Stock.
Click Product Inquiry Button Below with Questions
Daniel Defense DDM4 V7
The Daniel Defense DDM4 V7 is the first rifle in the DDM4 lineup to feature the M-LOK attachment technology with the Daniel Defense MFR XS 15.0 rail. Built around a cold hammer forged, 16″ barrel, the V7 has a DD improved flash suppressor to reduce flash signature. The mid-length gas system provides smooth and reliable cycling under any condition and reduces both perceived recoil and wear on moving parts.
Materials and Construction
- Lower Receiver: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Barrel: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 16″ Government Profile, Mid-length Gas System, Chrome Lined, MP tested, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated
- Gas System: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Mid-length, Direct Impingement
- Muzzle Device: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- Buffer: H Buffer
- Sights: Sold Separately
- Handguard: Daniel Defense MFR XS 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, M-LOK Attachment, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Receiver Extension: 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Buttstock: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Pistol Grip: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Made in the USA!