Daniel Defense DD5 V1, 308Win, Black, Geissele Trigger, 16.0″ – 02-150-18043-047
The DD5V1—the Daniel Defense rifle that established a new tradition in 7.62 rifles—features M-LOK; attachment technology along a 15″ rail. This performance-driven platform is built around a Cold Hammer Forged Government Profile 16” barrel with an integral DD improved Flash Suppressor to reduce flash signature. The mid-length gas system provides smooth and reliable cycling under the toughest conditions and reduces both perceived recoil and wear on moving parts, while a Geissele SSA two-stage trigger provides a clean break and precise fire control. A free-floating MFR XS 15.0 handguard offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. With M-LOK attachment points that run along 7 positions and an uninterrupted 15” Picatinny rail on top, the DD5V1 has plenty of room for the sights, optics, and accessories the user may require. The rifle is finished off with the rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol grip and is coated with a protective Cerakote finish in black.
- 16″ Strength-2-Weight Cold Hammer Forged Barrel for optimal stiffness/weight ratio, improving accuracy and handling
- Innovative 4-bolt connection system utilizing a unique barrel extension securely attaches free-floating CHF barrel and M-LOK handguard mounts securely to upper without barrel nut
- Bolt and carrier designed with oversized cam pin, enhanced extractor geometry, and dual ejectors
- Ambidextrous safety selector, magazine catch, bolt release, and configurable modular charging handle
- Lower receiver features integral oversized trigger guard and flared magazine well for SR-25 type magazines
- Geissele SSA 2-Stage Trigger with its smooth 2.5 lb take-up and clean 2 lb break